Sunday, May 20, 2012

Photoshop has been bullied…xD

Posted on Februari 16, 2012

Wohoo ! I am so happy ! My Photoshop isn’t randomly crashing anymore ! :’D Good thing I don’t have to worry about that anymore ^^

Why was it crashing you may ask ? Well, I found a nasty little Trojan today when I ran my virus scan, grrr -’.'-  My virus scan categorized it as a major issue so I’m happy that’s gone now.  I am kinda ”disappointed” in myself that I couldn’t think that it may have been a virus ^^” I mean the first thing you should do when a program randomly starts crashing for no reason whatsoever is to run a virus scan… But it takes such a long time ! I have been doing these short and fast scans but I guess it wasn’t enough to find the Trojan, so I did a full scan today and it almost took 3 hours !! =.=
Me and my dad blamed it all on my computer because I have a new graphic card and we changed another thing that I can’t remember the name of right now, so my dad was going to install an older driver to my graphic card and then update to the new one that we already had installed before ^^” So basically downgrade the driver and then upgrade it ^w^ But I guess we still have to do that cause Nvidia is going crazy about it, it’s popping up a window every time I boot my computer that the driver is not compatible with my graphic card or something like that XD

trojan horse

No comments:

Post a Comment