Sunday, May 20, 2012

Leekeworld lottery event

Posted on Februari 16, 2012
 Today I’ve been running a virus scan, wrapped a gift for my sister’s baby girl Isabella ! She almost gets presents every time we visit XD A bit fun cause it’s normally the most boring things that a baby/toddler think is fun. Last time I visited my sister, Isabella grew fond of my camera cover XD Ever since she got to hold it if someone took it from her then she started crying ^^’  I have also been working on my art samples ! Ughh times is just….flying away ! I need to finish them before March the 2nd O.O But I don’t have so much left, yesterday and today I’m working on a book cover for Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde ^^

Oooh ! Btw, I ordered from Leekeworld yesterday and they’re having a special event. All you have to do is to order something from their website and then you’re automatically in the lottery of winning a doll or store credit !. . . If I got it right.  Aand you get to choose which one of the Leeke dolls you want(if you win). Well if you get first place then you get to choose freely but if you get second then there is certain scale-types of dolls you can choose. . . did I make that understandable ? ^^”
Any ways since I had no oil free pastels(no pastels at all) at home I ordered them from Leeke, besides they’re much cheaper there and you get many more colors than if I were to buy it in Sweden ^w^ I think i got around 64 colors for $ 5.50 which is approx 37.3 in Swedish kronor. The cheapest I found in Sweden was 24 colors for 159 Swedish kr which is approx 23.7 $ ^W^
The contest ends in 4th of March , if you’re interested you can read the ”A plan of February in Leekeworld” here :’D All the info about the event can be found there :3

No comments:

Post a Comment