Sunday, August 5, 2012

I do I do discovery

I'm watching the Korean drama I do, I do and right now I'm on episode 12. I haven't really been watching so many Kdramas for a while and I suddenly got back into it ^^

Anyways I noticed something in the beginning of the episode. Sweden takes an appearance again ! XD They were watching a really old movie that I haven't seen from Sweden and it felt so funny to suddenly hear a Swedish spring "song" called "Den blomstertid nu kommer" which directly translated is something like "The flower time is now coming". Ok, that's a really rough translation but I didn't really know how to translate it better ^^'  When I was little my class always sang it in school before we'd leave for summer vacation along with other songs too ofc ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment